Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Didn't think of anything to write for 2 days. Ya.. I wanted to post about his birthday celebration but I just don't know why I don't have much idea to write until now, 18:49, 15 May 2009 (Friday). (~Yesterday was Wei Soon's birthday~ I have been teased since the day before... Hahahaha..)

##01

Alright! There was a question - "What are you going to do for him?"

MCQ somemore.... Hahahaha (A. Cooking for him a nice dinner? B. Bringing him out for food? C. Buying him something?)

Well. I guess my answer was quite disappointing for some of my friends. (I felt it through their expressions) - I made him peanut butter and going to make Giant Dai Pao!

*** ***

##02
"I heard you made him a Dai Pao wo... Where is mine?" - I was teased again the day after. Well! What means by Dai Pao? Let's observed together......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Wondering how big is it? It's as HUGE as a cake. (I think is somewhere around 28 inches) Unbelievable? Let me proof it true!


Well... Why is it seems like having green lining on top of it? Hehehehhe...... It supposed to be like --------->

Ooopppppsssss......FAILED...... =P

Honestly, I didn't buy him presents but I made him this ------->


Quite pathetic right? No nice dinner, no nice present... No expensive stuff......

Will he like them? Hahahhhahh =P

*P/S: Don't know why I used so much time to complete this post... Sigh...... Anyway... Hope that he had a happy birthday celebration =)

Recipe for making Paos??? Tell you when I successfully make a really good one *** =D
~Student's Dinner Box~

3 comments:

  1. walao-e, the green words so blur~~~~ -_-'''
    luckily u r not using red colour~
    if not, it looks like the PAO was bleeding ~
    wahaha...

    so sweet wor~
    Wei Soon tat day even slept oso smiled happily gua~

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so sweet and lovely, yet meaningful =) i bet he loved it and melted in his heart LOL =p

    ReplyDelete