Monday, February 21, 2011

When macrophages meet their enemies...

Thinking that our class would be starting at 9.00am, I woke up early and left home before 8.00am. Only when I reached the hospital, I was told that our class would start at 10.00am and we were an hour and a half early.

So I decided to spend some time taking some photos.As usual, they like to post a lot. Look at Seth's face!! Hahhaha...

And Hilman always like to be cool.

Just realized that Bon looks like PCK... He got to wear yellow boots soon.

Immunology class was fun! The teacher was simply awesome. She can put emotions and expressions to the neutrophils, T cells, B cells and according to her, natural killer cells are the smartest cells of all. They are the silent killers!

After the class, I went to pick up some stuff from the supermarket and I bought this....


For what?? You will know later on......

When macrophages meet foreign proteins, macrophages swallow them, hold them in and show them to other cells; it's like when you catch a thief red-handed, you tie him up, before sending him to the police station, you show him to your neighbors.






~~Medical Student

No comments:

Post a Comment