Thursday, March 4, 2010

Right Here!

Tomorrow will be the last day for Therapy cycle. I have been lazy throughout the cycle, I have been tired always. I have been hoping for better with the things I'm working on.

I don't like the teacher being unfair, I don't like him criticizing women all the time, I don't like the way he treated us, as ladies, being sarcastic. However, he taught us something we have never heard of, something we have always forgotten, something that we might not be paying attention at. Mix feeling......

Remembering pastor speaking about Elijah last Sunday, reminds me of God sending angel to Elijah when he was so wore-off, when he was distressed, when he couldn't move forward anymore. Reminds me of God being with me, reminds me of His care to us.





~~ Loving You!

No comments:

Post a Comment