Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where was I? am I? will I be?

Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!


The lyrics flew through my mind again and again...

"I lost my soul..."

This is what I felt for past 2 days. I am at lost, I couldn't get myself focus on what I suppose to do! (Which means study!)

-- Scientific-less theory #01 - Lost of soul!

Is this a kind of emotional sickness? Or am I a hyperactive kid?

Human is formed in 3 layers: (outer) Body, (middle) Soul and (inner) Spirit.
When my body seems alright, you wouldn't know where is my soul and you wouldn't know what's his health condition, may be he is having high fever? or may be he has caught a cold? When my body looks so fine, it is even more difficult to define the condition of my spirit. How's my spirit's diet? Is he obese or malnutrition? You will never know and you can never judge.

Self-pitied
I was quite lost and helpless, wanted to share my feelings with one of my friends, but it seems to me that he was more troubled than I was. At first, I got into my emotional waves, almost dropping into the trap of thinking why was I being neglected? However, I successfully overcame it. I got through the trial this time, by the rule of no self-pitied. You are not the sun, so don't expect there are planets to rotate around you!

A smile heals
I was upset, but if I carry my upset-ness around, I might and might not get a question, "are you alright?" But if I carry a smile around, I might or might not shoot a person with a healing jab! Better than any other Amoxiclav.

If you are in debt, you will never be able to lend
If you are emotionally sick, you will never be able to help those emotionally in need. If you get angry easily, you can't advice people to be more gentle. If you always be troubled, you will fail to be the listener. "Slow to anger, slow to speak, but quick to listen....."- Giver's Triad.


"In You, I put my hope.
In You, I get my love.
In You, I give my world unto..."



~ Lost Soul ~

No comments:

Post a Comment