Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hard feelings before departure.......

It has been long ago since I logged in here to write. 2 months of holidays passed and it's time to get back into the books! I have not miss Malaysia that much before. I just don't feel like leaving the country, though it doesn't seems to be in a stable condition now, with everyday bad news highlighted.

When a person is getting older, he/she tends to be more attached to the family. Is it true? I recalled the day I was departing to Russia to do my pre-medical, I was full of hopes and excitement. I just wanted to fly across the oceans and contigents to survive with bread and cheeses. And now......

I miss my mom, though she is getting more and more naggy as time passed, my dad, getting warmer as he's getting older, and my stupid fat brother, that always steals my food from my plate. I miss both my grandparents, they had become much thinner than before. I miss my aunties and uncles and my newly born niece.

4 years ago, I would have said, separation is a part of life, as there's a chinese saying, "Every gathering will end with separation."; and now, I am unwilling to leave.

Well, the only dependant now is on God, and the prayer is, "God, make it possible for me to see everyone again 2 years later when I graduate." My grandparents might be very old, but I really want to see them again!

Missing you all......

1 comment:

  1. ya...
    add oil loh...
    wat lah, u still got bf beside u to gv u support mah.

    ReplyDelete